Sunday

its t.A.t.U times!


oh i really miss this times.
i miss my school.
i miss my friends.
a lot of memories!
a lot!
we fight. like a kids.
we loves. like a couple.
we otai. like a yakuza!
and still, we close like a family.
i loves them.
they are my heartbeats.
they thought me a lot.
they thought me how to be an indie person.
thanks guy.
oh you know what. we loves listening to tatu songs!
all about us, friends or foe, ahh everything about tatu.
we loves it.
and the lyrics of tatu song also very2 meaningful.
i love it soo.
girls. i really miss you guys.
i really2 did.
one promise.
"even we are apart with each other, but we are very2 close in each of our heart!"



i miss you guys.
-apit-beny-jemy-hilfa-anne-tirah-alkaff-net-ayu-yana-fariza-michie-...etc......

.everybody.



No comments:

Post a Comment