Sunday

im sorry i cant be there for you


im so sad
i cant be with my best friend when she's really need someone to share everything
to share her problems
to story everything with me
she's always with me when i need her
im always share my problems with her
many times she watched me crying over and over
but now
i can only see her crying through skype
oh how i really wish that i can be with her now
i want to hug her
i want to calm her down
just like what she did to me
whenever im down
i hope you will stay strong
i know its hard
but
i will never stop pray for you
remember dear
everything happen for a reason
even if you loose someone you really love.
remember.
you still have HIM,
you are never alone tau.
i will always be your backbone till the end.
love you friend. stay strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment